SHELL NIGERIA EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION COMPANY LIMITED
TENDER OPPORTUNITY: CW418107 – PROVISION OF SEISMIC TAPE STORAGE SERVICES – EXTERNAL CONTRACTOR FACILITY.
NIPEX TENDER REF. NO. SNEPCO.00000169
Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), Operator of NNPC/Shell/Elf/Agip Joint Venture hereby announces to interested companies an upcoming tendering opportunity both for the Provision of Seismic Tape Storage – External Contractor Facility. The proposed contract will commence in January 2021 and remain active for a two (2) years duration followed by a (1) one-year extension option
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange Portal www.nipex-ng.com for further details.
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
The services will be performed by call-off contract for the SNEPCO Facility and fixed-periodic/call-off contracts with qualified seismic tape storage contractors with offices in a Nigeria. It is expected that qualified contractors will have the capacity and manpower to perform all tape storage serving in Nigeria.
Scope of activities under the External Storage Contractor Facilities include:
• Seismic Tape Storage
• Storage/Retrieval of seismic Tapes
• Insertion of new tapes into the database
• Tape transcription Services
• Tape/Data Recovery services
• Scanning services
• Tape transportation services
• Environmental tape disposal services
Two external facility contracts shall service this activity with 60:40 ratio in favour of the lowest bidder
All services will be delivered by Nigerians
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(1) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendor in the 3.10 Seismic/Geophysical Services (Product/Services CODE 3.10.16 Seismic Data Management) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data-base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(2) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(3) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at No 8/10 Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
(4) To initiate the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(5) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 NIGERIAN CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the previsions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
(1) Tenderer shall provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form C02 and C07, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
(2) Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative/Technical offices, Core sample and analytical laboratory etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
(3) Provide a project specific training, man-hour budget, skill development and technology transfer plan for Nigerian personnel or indigenous business including evidence of past performance on training and development for Nigerians nationals & indigenous business. Plan for sponsorship of Nigerians to acquire competence and/or certification. Further development of local employees as professionals Bidders are requested to execute an enforceable MOA with Local Training Service Provider (OGTAN member) for the provision for the provision of training services in specific technical disciplines involved in the project.
(4) Submit Tender’s corporate organizational and project/contracts specific organogram. CV’s of all personnel listed in the project organogram should be submitted. For any position to be occupied by expatriate, tenderer shall provide evidence to obtain expatriate quota approval granted by NCDMB before any expatriate is deployed to execute this work scope.
(5) Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of Equipment to be used for the scope of work.
(6) Tenderer shall provide details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and material
5.0 CLOSING DATE
Only Tenderers who are registered in the NJQS Seismic/ Geophysical Services (PRODUCT CODE 3.10.16) category as at 19/10/2020 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit combine Technical and Commercial bids.
6.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
• This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SNEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SNEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
• SNEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
ES/NCDMB/SNEPCO-ADVERT/UPD/17/0920/PROVISION OF SEISMIC STORAGE SERVICES- EXTERNAL CONTRACTOR FACILITY CW418107
Visit us on: http://www.shellnigeria.com , https://www.facebook.com/Shell & https://twitter.com/Shell_Nigeria
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information. Also note that this contract will be progressed through NipeX system.